Santa’s Sleigh School
December 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th and 19th to 24th
Learn to pass your Sleigh Ride Proficiency Test this year with the help of our Elves, Mother Christmas, Betsy Bakewell and Father Christmas!
Take your Sleigh Ride Licence with you on your 2 hour journey and make sure you collect the stamps along the way from those very important North Pole helpers!
At the end of your journey, you will have completed your Sleigh Proficiency Test and be rewarded with a present from Santa through our Magical Chimney!
How we are making this experience safe for you and your family this Christmas:
Since we have opened our doors in July we have been committed to keeping all our of customers safe on site through numerous protective measures against Covid 19. We will continue to keep you safe on our Christmas experience whilst not ruining the magic, to keep you updated with our measures, please read what we will have in place for you:
Current government guidelines we are working to include:
Customers over the age of 11 will be asked to wear face masks when indoors
Only 1 household per booking (unless a genuine support bubble)
- Whilst this is run as a walking tour with other families (maximum of 9 groups), all of our activities have been designed to allow for social distancing between every family and you will only ever be seated with your own group, never with anyone that you do not know.
- Our lovely North Pole Elves will be there to oversee and assist with the management of our activities and offer guidance to customers on where to sit and stand, all in a fun way that does not spoil the magic.
- We have moved our Christmas experience this year to all of our undercover marquees to allow for more space for families to social distance and better ventilation
- There are 6 different locations that you will move around, each location will have regular cleaning sessions
- Our North Pole Elves will be busy cleaning away doing deep cleans throughout the day
- Mother Christmas, Father Christmas and his Elves are all aware that they cannot be closer than 1 meter to families (they don’t have Covid 19 in the North Pole and they’d like to keep it that way!)
- We have designed the event so that Santa Claus, Mrs Claus, Betsy Bakewell and the main elves do not need to wear masks.
- Any activity materials that are given to you will either be yours to own or will have been in quarantine for 72 hours
- Drinks will be given in disposable eco friendly cups
- Children will be able to select which toy they like off our display wall and the toy will be delivered through the Magical Chimney!
Please note that this may change inline with government guidelines. We will also make sure that we follow all government guidelines at the time of the event
Please note the main play area and small animals will be open. Part of the play area and the large animals will be closed due to ground conditions. The indoor play will be open if government guidelines permit.
THe Theory Test
This year the Elves are having to learn how to fly the Sleigh with Father Christmas after a slight mishap last year….
Jingle and Jangle the Elves need all your help in helping them get ready for the big day!
Learn how to reverse round chimneys, take off from roofs, emergency stops and night time hazard awareness!
Simulation with imagination….our Elves are bound to have you in stiches!
THe WIshing Well
Pass through the wardrobe into the Wishing Woods….but first make sure you have your 3D glasses to see the real Christmas magic!
Look for the Wishing Well….
Here you can throw your very own Christmas wish into the well!
Hot Chocolate TIME
Have a break!
Come enjoy some complimentary hot chocolate as you write your letter to Father Christmas!
You’ll need that hot chocolate energy with what Mother Christmas has planned for you!
Mother Christmas loves Rudolph very much but after last years mishap with the sleigh, she thinks it might not be a bad idea to get some more animals trained up to fly the sleigh!
Help Mother Christmas choose the best animals for the task….Chicken?? Rabbit?? Cow?? Which one will be best!
For the final part of the experience…. Step into Father Christmas’s Grotto and climb into your very own sleigh. Are you ready to practice those Sleigh Ride moves with Father Christmas??
If he approves of your Sleigh flying, he will sign your Sleigh Flying Licence! But that’s not all! Our Elves will be checking your Sleigh Licences under the scanner so that you can request a present from the Magical Chimney!
Once you have completed your Sleigh Proficiency Test and received your present, you will be able to have a wonder around our Elf Houses
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THOUGHT LAST YEAR:
Jodi – Facebook
Lovely visit to see Santa this morning. Great activities to keep the Children entertained. I liked that the children also got to choose their own toy.
A lovely experience, and the food in the cafe and ice cream ways yummy. We will be back next Christmas
Amazing Santa visit today, the staff couldn’t do enough for us. Santa was fabulous and so was Mrs Claus and the elves. A thoroughly enjoyable day topped off by a lovely meal in the cafe. Xx
We have been today for the Santa Experience and we have had an amazing time. The elves were AMAZING. Mrs Claus and Santa were fantastic. Excellent value for money.
We have had an amazing day and would 100% return
We visited Santa on Christmas Eve and it is probably by far one of the best experiences we have had.
We had such an AMZING and MAGICAL time today at bluebells on the Santa Experience. So much care and attention has gone into all the details and planning. Can’t wait until next year!!!
Christmas is a time for family. We know how important your Christmas trip is.
IF FOR ANY REASON WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE EVENT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOSE BETWEEN VOUCHERS WITH AN EXTRA 20% OR A FULL REFUND
This is just in case. We will do everything we can to make this event happen. We have designed it so that it can be run indoor in our heated marquees or if guidelines change we can make it outdoor but still sheltered and undercover.