Funded by Natural England, as a place for children to learn about farming and the environment, we are proud to offer Educational Access in our new purpose built classroom and on our farm.
OPEN FOR SCHOOL VISITS WEEKDAYS 9AM-3PM
Learning through discovery is just one of many reasons to book your School visit to bluebells at Brunswood Farm. With so many children living in urban areas, a visit to the Farm allows children to explore the countryside, its animals, where the food they eat comes from food production and much more…
A trip to the farm allows the children to learn all this through an exciting programme of fun educational activities, games and play, whilst including an exciting mix of indoor and outdoor learning!
Curriculum linked activities to chose from such as::
- Meet the animals
- From cow to cone
- Habitats and minibeasts
- Maths in the Countryside
- Nature Trail
- The Ice Cream Project (suitable for 8 years upwards)
- The farm is CEVAS accredited
Each visit includes:
- Full use of the Play Area and facilities
- Supervision by one or more team members
- 1 free adult per 5 children
- Use of indoor classroom facilities for lunches
- Supervised handwashing (Griffin Report on Handwash Advice for Teachers)
- A Pre-visit to bluebells by your Group Leader to ensure that our timetable meets your group’s requirements and to handout and discussRisk Assessments
- Complimentary squash on arrival for each child
- Car and coach parking
For more information on our farm and farming practices, please Download our Teacher Pack Here.
If you would like more information on the content of the activities and topic timetables that we offer, please contact us on: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you have everything you need and would like to enquire about booking, please download one of our booking forms here.