Not only do we make our own Ice Cream on the farm, but our cakes are made by Sarah in the Bluebell’s Kitchen. Try out our delicious Lemon Curd Cake, Very, very Chocolatey Cake, Bakewell Tart, Bluebells Brownie, Gooey Carrot Cake regular quirky seasonal cakes and much more…..
Of course, the cakes are delicious on their own, or even better served with a scoop of our Ice Cream.
Meanwhile, Chef Andy and his team work endlessly to produce their signature Sausage Rolls, Wholesome Pies and soups and Hearty Stews.
The majority of food that we serve is produced in the Bluebell’s kitchen, but we also heavily support local producers:
- The Loaf at Crich delivers freshly baked artisan bread to us
- Owen Taylor (farming friends of the Brown Family) supply local meats
- Free Range Eggs supplied by Bettys Farm of Egginton
- All milk used is freshly pasteurised and from the bluebells cows
- Many of the veg that we used are grown near Melbourne (approx. 10 miles away) by the Melbourne growers
- Try our one of our Ice cream Sundaes or build your own for a real ice cream treat!
We cater for special dietary requirements and remember to ask at our counter if you require specific allergen information, we are happy to help!
Our Tea Rooms are free to visit, so pop in when you can!