Santa’s Sleigh School:
- Each full paying child will receive a sleigh licence, please keep this safe at all times to allow them to participate in all the activities. Under 12 month old observers will not receive a licence
- You cannot book more than one household in the same party. Refunds will not be issued to those who have not followed the new laws regarding mixing households.
- This experience is a walking tour, seating is available at the activities. It is fully accessible for wheelchairs but ground may be uneven in places. Whilst you can bring your buggies around with you, we kindly ask that buggies are left outside each room location to provide better social distancing
- Our café will be serving food daily. Please allow at least 1hr before your experience slot before ordering food
- Please dress appropriately for the winter weather, wrap up warm and don’t forget your waterproofs and wellies if it’s wet!
- We welcome photographs being taken throughout the experience
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- In the event that this event cannot go ahead due to change of Covid legislation then a full refund or credit with an added 20% value will be issued.
- If you cannot attend your chosen date due to self isolating, where possible we will move you to another date. If there is no availability then a credit with an added 20% value will be issued to be used in 2021.
- Bookings are non-transferable so please select your dates carefully
- This booking is only valid for the date and time as stated on the ticket. This is an exclusive and limited pre-bookable event; we cannot guarantee admission for additional adults or children on the day.
- Annual Members must present their valid members card(s) along with their ticket for the ticket to be valid. In the event of an expired Membership, the additional fee will be payable on arrival
- There is no charge for babies under 12 months old if you do not wish for them to take part in the activities or receive a present. The full child admission price applies should babies under 12 months old wish to take part in the full experience
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing to follow all social distancing measures on site. If you are not following our protective measures then you will be asked to leave the site. A refund would not be given in these circumstances
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing that you are not displaying Covid 19 symptoms. If you are displaying symptoms, you must contact the office on 01332 673924 and inform us. In this event, tickets will be transferred to another date.
- On arrival please have your tickets ready for staff on entrance
- The time that you have selected is the time that your experience begins, please make sure you are there at least 15 minutes before to allow time to get booked in and have a toilet trip before we begin the experience!
- We are operating on a card payments and contactless basis only.
- Unfortunately, if you are late to your time slot we may not be able to allow access.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the booking due to circumstances beyond our control.
Bluebell Dairy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bluebell Dairy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/17.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Contact Us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to via email:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our above address or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.