Entrance Tickets Terms and Conditions
- Rainy Day Guarantee:
|–||A voucher will only be issued if you have attended your booking|
|–||Vouchers will be issued if we get more than 2 consecutive hours of rain during our opening hours (10am to 5pm)|
|–||Weather conditions will be recorded by Bluebell Dairy and our decision will be final.|
|–||Vouchers will be issued by email, nothing will be given out on the day|
|–||The Rainy Day Guarantee cannot be redeemed during special events, including Halloween, Easter and Christmas.|
|–||Should it rain on your return visit, tickets will not be transferable and you will not be entitled to a further Rainy Day Guarantee.|
|–||No cash alternative is available, tickets cannot be sold.|
|–||The Rainy Day Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.|
|–||Vouchers must be used within 2 months of the original visit date. No extensions will be given|
|–||If you lose your voucher code we will not be able to issue a replacement|
- On arrival please have your tickets ready, before joining the queue to minimise waiting time. Please present your ticket to our team in the payment cabin to receive your wristbands
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your timeslot. You will not be able to enter if you arrive early. However you may use the café facilities before your arrival into the park.
- You may stay for as long as you like after your slot
- We are operating on a card payments and contactless basis only
- These tickets are non-refundable.
- These tickets are non-transferable and can not be re-sold or passed on to a third party
- We can move your bookings for a charge of £1 per a chargeable ticket. At least 24 hours notice is required. If you choose a date with a higher ticket price you will be required to pay the difference as well as the ammendment fee.
- To move your booking please call us on 01332 673924. In the event that no-one is available to take your call then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the email please provide your booking number, the date and time you want to move to and your phone number. Without this information we will be unable to move your booking.
- Each ticket includes a £1.50 non-refundable booking fee, in the event of a refund this would be deducted from the amount returned to you
- Remember you are on a farm. It is essential to wear clothing and footwear that is appropriate for the season! Stay waterproof and warm, boots/wellies are essential.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the booking due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to close attractions or alter the activity timetable at short notice.
- If the booking is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, where possible, we will postpone until another date of our choice. However, Bluebell Dairy Ltd will not be liable for any other costs incurred
- Women who are or may be pregnant are potentially at risk of acquiring certain infectious diseases (toxoplasma/Chlamydophila abortus/listeria) from pregnant livestock including sheep and goats.
All our livestock comes from a flock/herd where no problems regarding the above have been recorded. As an extra precaution if you are pregnant do not touch the lambs or goat kids.
Date with a difference terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for any delays, losses or damages, once we have dispatched your adoption pack.
- Each “date with a difference” pack is for a one off visit for 2 people with an 15 minute exclusive animal encounter
- You will have 6 months from the date of our site reopening on 19th February 2021 to take advantage of your “date with a difference”
- All packs purchased are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not for resale.
- This package does not offer free all year round entry
- You will need to contact us prior to your visit to arrange your one to one activities, it will not be possible to arrange on the day.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and/or cancel your “date with a difference” without refund if anyone does not adhere to our visitor code of behaviour.
- Any complimentary admission tickets issued with your pack are only valid for the date stated on the ticket. These tickets are only valid during our standard opening times and are not valid for admission to any special events.
- If a soft toy of your chosen animal is not available, a substitute animal will be offered
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult when entering the farm park
- We reserve the right to postpone your visit for reasons out of our control. In this situation you will be contacted ahead of your visit.
- Animal welfare is our absolute priority, if you chosen animal is unwell on the day or if weather conditions will not permit the activity then we will need to rearrange the visit for another day.
- Your visit includes 15 minutes of exclusive activities with your chosen animal, if we feel the animal is becoming distressed during this time then we may need to swap to a different animal. We will always aim for the same species that you have chosen, but may need to be a different species if we feel it necessary.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card
- If you return any products you have purchased using a gift voucher, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to Bluebell Dairy 01332 673924 or email email@example.com providing all details including proof of purchase, gift voucher number and a photo ID for verification purposes.
- Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher. The gift voucher remains our property.
- Bluebell Dairy can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees)
- If you are visiting the farm the admission is by prebooking only. A voucher of any sort does not entitle you to admission if you have not pre-booked.
Monetary Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against all products either online at www.bluebelldairy.co.uk or on site at Bluebell Dairy, Bruswood Farm, Locko Road, Derby, DE21 7AR
Free Entrance Gift Vouchers
- Free Entrance vouchers can not be re-deemed agains Christmas, Halloween or Special Events
Summer Pass Terms & Conditions
- Summer Passes are valid from the Summer holidays from 22nd July 2021 – 5th September 2021.
- Each membership is non-transferable and requires a photograph of the person it is for, once uploaded this cannot be changed.
- If membership is attempted to be transferred or used by someone else, we will void the membership with no refund, please don’t put us in this position.
- The memership allows you to book yourself in (free of charge) for a maximum of 3 dates at any one time for the summer, this stops members overbooking spaces and not turning up, but the pass does allow unlimited visits over the summer.
- Under 1’s DO NOT need a membership as under 1’s are free, so please don’t purchase a membership for an under 1 as we will not be able to refund you. Please book free under 1 tickets as you go as per normal.
- Carers DO NOT need a membership as one person will get free entrance with a disbaled person who holds a membership, so please don’t purchase a membership for carers as we will not be able to refund you. Please book free Carer tickets as you go as per normal.
- You must still pre-book to guarantee your place, buying a summer pass does not guarantee you entry without pre-booking.
- No refund will be made in the event that the SUmmer Pass is not redeemed
- Due to the on going requirment for social distancing and limited capacities, If you can no longer attend a booking then please cancel your booking BEFORE 10AM ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT to allow another to book
- We operate a three strike policy. If any pass holder fails to turn up to a booking, without informing us as per 9, on three times their pas will be revoked and no refund will be offered
- Your Summer Pass is only available online
- No physical card is necessary for your summer pass
Bluebell Dairy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bluebell Dairy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/17.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Contact Us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to via email:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our above address or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Camping Ice Cream Getaways
1 POLICY INFORMATION
- 1.1 This is the policy of Ice Cream Getaways
- 1.2 This policy is available on our website and available at time of booking. If you have any queries about the policy please contact us.
- 1.3 This policy may be updated and/or amended at any time by Bluebell Dairy. The most recent edition will be on display on our website.
2 YOUR BOOKING
- 2.1 Maximum stay is 2 nights.
- 2.2 Ice Cream Getaways are a FAMILY ONLY EVENT. Adults must be accompanied by at least 1 child. As a family only event we encourage responsible drinking, no alcohol is to be brought on site but you can purchase alcohol from our licensed bar.
- 2.3 Your booking is only valid for the date and times stated on your booking.
- 2.4 Your booking includes out of hour access to the play facilities in the evening and children are to be supervised by a responsible adult aged 18 or over.
- 2. Cancellations and Refunds
- 2.2.1 No refund will be given if cancellation is made 14 days or less from when your holiday commences. The booking will be lost.
- 2.2.2 Cancellations made before 14 days from when your holiday commences will receive a 50% refund unless we can move your booking for you to another date.
- 2.2.3 No refund can be made if you leave prior to your departure date.
- 2.2.4 In the circumstance where we advise that the booking is cancelled, an alternative stay will be offered or a refund will be given.
- 2.3 A responsible adult (18 years or over) must accompany and supervise children at all times (in the Campsite and Farm Park). Bookings cannot be made by persons under 18 years.
- 2.4 Check in time is no earlier than 12pm on your arrival day and check out time is no later than 3pm on the day of your leave.
- 2.5 Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to change pitch/accommodation allocation at any time. We will accommodate any requests to the best of our ability.
- 2.6 Bluebell Dairy accepts bookings on the understanding that you provide correct information at the time of booking. If information is deemed incorrect when you arrive on site, Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to refuse the booking if it cannot be accommodated.
- 2.7 When you are placing your booking, we ask you to provide: –
- 2.7.1 The name of the person who will be identified by us as the ‘group leader’ and who will be our point of contact for your party during the stay
- 2.7.2 Any requirements for disabled guests so that we can discuss these with you prior to your stay to check for availability and that the site can meet both your needs and expectations.
- 2.7.3 Any other information that you think we will need to take into account in your booking.
- 2.7.4 The number of adults, children and dogs staying on the pitch.
3 YOUR HOLIDAY
- 3.1 Your holiday is priced to include access to the Bluebell Dairy facilities within your check-in and check-out times.
- 3.2 Please do not leave your tent unoccupied overnight during your stay without first informing a member of our team and leaving your contact details. We take no responsibility for any thefts or loss of equipment.
- 3.3 Please ask for assistance or during night time, contact the emergency number immediately when calling out the emergency services.
- 3.4 No smoking is permitted in any areas of the campsite or Park.
- 3.5 Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to pursue any costs caused by damage by you or your party during your stay.
4 THE WELCOME AND CHECK IN
- 4.1 Pitches/accommodation will usually be held until 6.00pm on the day of arrival. Where a booking is not taken up by this time it will be considered cancelled, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Campsite Team.
- 4.2 On arrival, customers should check-in at the main Park’s Admissions , unless arriving after 6pm in which instance, you will need to call the contact number provided. Check-in should take place no later than 7pm.
- 4.3 In the interests of security, day visitors are not permitted to drive or park on the Campsite.
- 4.4 Please familiarise yourself with the site’s fire regulations, firefighting equipment location and emergency procedures as soon as you arrive on site.
- 5.1 One vehicle is permitted per pitch. After you have unloaded your car at your pitch, we ask for your car to be parked in the main car for children’s safety
- 5.2 When unloading/loading vehicles must be parked fully within the confines of the marked pitch and where our team have advised, they must not obstruct the adjoining vehicle access.
- 5.3 Only 1 tent allowed per pitch. No motorhomes or caravans are permitted. If you arrive with a caravan or motorhome then you will not be able to camp with us. A refund will not be given in this circumstance.
- 5.4 All units including gazebos must fit within the confines of your marked pitch and adhere to the required spacing and fire regulations. If this cannot be achieved, you may need to purchase an additional pitch (if available). Our pitches are approximately 10m x 10m, details can be found on our website.
- 5.5 All loose equipment needs to be stored within the confines of your unit.
6 Fire Safety
- 6.1 Guests are not permitted to make or light a fire anywhere at Bluebell Dairy unless they have a fire pit provided by us.
- 6.2 Guests are not permitted to bring your own fire pit, log burners, wood burning stoves, fireworks or Chinese lanterns at any time.
- 6.3 Free standing barbeques are permitted. They must be purpose built and portable, standing clear of the ground. There must be no possibility of damage to the ground. Only gas or charcoal barbeques should be used.
- 6.4 Charcoal barbeques should not be used for burning wood or rubbish, you will be asked to extinguish should this be the case.
- 7.1 Dogs are permitted entrance into the Bluebell Dairy site, BUT MUST BE ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
- 7.2 We ask that you bring no more than two dogs with you for your stay. If you wish to bring any more than this, please contact us in advance to discuss your requirements.
- 7.3 For the safety of our livestock, other dogs, and fellow visitors, we would ask you to follow a few simple rules:
- 7.3.1 Keep your dog on a lead – please keep your dog on a lead at all times. This will remove the risk of your dog chasing livestock which can prove fatal, especially in the case of sheep and cows, or lead to heavily pregnant livestock suffering an abortion. It will also enable you to ensure you see and pick up any faeces your dog leaves behind.
- 7.3.2 Pick up after your dog – we supply free dog bags and have several bins located around the site. This will help to stop the spread of potential pathogens (parasites, bacteria and viruses) that may be harboured in dog faeces and potentially pose a threat to livestock, other dogs and even humans.
- 7.3.3 Vaccinate your dog – please ensure that your dog is up to date with its core vaccinations (canine distemper virus, canine hepatitis, canine parvovirus and leptospirosis). We would also recommend that you have your dog vaccinated against kennel cough.
- 7.3.4 Worm your dog – please ensure that you have wormed your dog with a broad-spectrum wormer that contains praziquantel (eg Drontal Plus or Milbemax) to treat tapeworms a maximum of 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. This will help to ensure that your dog does not pass tapeworms on to Bluebell Dairy’s livestock which can result in disease, or in some circumstances, death in the affected livestock. Your veterinary surgeon will be happy to discuss your dog’s worming requirements with you.
- 7.3.5 Keep your dog safe – please ensure your dog is not left alone on the site for any length of time. This will remove the risk of your dog becoming anxious, barking, whining or being affected by changing temperatures and weather conditions. We will contact the RSPCA and seek permission to force entry into your car or tent if we have any concerns about the welfare of an unattended animal.
- 8.1 Ball games, frisbee, cricket and any games that may interfere with the enjoyment of others are discouraged in the vicinity of pitches.
- 8.2 Parents/Guardians will be responsible for their children at all times. Young children must be accompanied to the toilet facilities at all times. Children must not play in or around the toilet facilities.
- 8.3 As with all visitors, children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied and supervised whilst visiting Bluebell Dairy.
- 8.4 As we are a rural family site, we ask that noise and lighting should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- 8.5 Our Campsite Team may contact you at any time during your stay to advise of any activity, obstruction or behaviour which has been brought to their attention and may be adversely affecting the enjoyment of the site by other guests. We ask that you co-operate with their requests in this regard.
- 8.6 Generators are not permitted on site.
- 8.7 Under no circumstance should you enter an animals paddock or enter animal areas whilst they are closed.
- 9.1 Vehicle movement on site is discouraged aside from unloading and loading
- 9.2 Vehicle drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists are required to adhere to the site’s 5mph speed limit and follow any directional systems in place.
- 9.3 All cycles should have appropriate lighting if used at a time when it should be required.
- 9.4 Drivers of vehicles, including motorcycles, must hold a full and current driving licence.
- 9.5 Cars are to be kept in the main car park during your stay with us. This ensures a safe environment for children to run and play
10 WASTE MANAGEMENT
- 10.1 Rubbish points are located on site and should be used appropriately.
- 10.2 You are expected to keep your pitch clean of rubbish and all rubbish should be disposed of when you leave.
11 POLICY COMPLIANCE
11.1 We ask all guests to comply with our policy. If you or your party do not comply with the policy, we may ask you to leave the site.
11.2 Please consider other users of the site and we ask that all members of your party and any guests conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the health and safety of themselves and others.
11.3 The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being asked to leave the site by a member of our team
- 11.4 Our team use a 3-step approach in situations where there are any issues conflicting with the policy detailed in these Terms and Conditions:
11.4.1 The 3 Step Approach:
- One of our friendly team will come and advise you of their concern, explain our rules and our reasoning for it, and make clear the behaviour or actions required from you to resolve the issue.
- In the instance that the required behaviour is not followed, our team member will visit again and advise that we have previously discussed our concerns with you, and give you the opportunity to ask further questions or clarify the actions required. At this stage we will remind you of our 3-step approach and that we may need to ask you to leave the site if the issue continues.
- At this stage, we have already spoken to you twice about this issue, with clear actions required, and have advised of the consequences of not complying with our terms and conditions. You will be advised of your need to depart your pitch at the next suitable time and you will not receive a refund for your remaining stay. We hope in all instances that we are able to resolve the issues at stage 1 or 2.
- 12.1 Bluebell Dairy will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of the guest, including but not limited to, personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles.
- 12.2 Bluebell Dairy’s responsibility and financial liability (excluding any liability for death or personal injury due to negligence) shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation, booked in good faith, not being available owing to exceptional weather conditions, flood or fire, or such other cause beyond their control.
13 DATA PROTECTION
- 13.1 The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Bluebell Dairy. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know.