General Admission Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing to follow all social distancing measures on site. If you are not following our protective measures then you will be asked to leave the site. A refund would not be given in these circumstances
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing that you are not displaying Covid 19 symptoms. If you are displaying symptoms, you must contact the office on 01332 673924 and inform us. In this event, tickets will be transferred to another date.
- On arrival please have your tickets ready before joining the queue to minimise waiting time. Please present your ticket to our team in the payment cabin to receive your wristbands
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your timeslot. You will not be able to enter if you arrive early. However you may use the café facilities before your arrival into the park.
- We are operating on a card payments and contactless basis only.
- Unfortunately, if you are late to your time slot we may not be able to allow access.
- These tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Only refunds or transfers can be offered for those who purchased a Flexi Pass.
- In the event of another Covid lockdown, we will offer a full refund or credit (whichever you prefer)
- Each ticket includes a £1.50 non-refundable booking fee, in the event of a refund this would be deducted from the amount returned to you (not applicable to tickets purchased with Flexi Pass)
- Your membership card will be required on the day of the event if you have booked a Member ticket. If you have not yet received your card then please call us ahead of your visit
- Remember you are on a farm. It is essential to wear clothing and footwear that is appropriate for the season! Stay waterproof and warm, boots/wellies are essential.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the booking due to circumstances beyond our control.
- If the booking is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, where possible, we will postpone until another date of our choice. However, Bluebell Dairy Ltd will not be liable for any other costs incurred.
Flexi Pass tickets:
- The flexi pass ticket allows you to receive a refund or move your booking for whatever reason. 24 hour notice is required. Refunds and exchanges will not be available after this time.
- The pass allows the booking to be moved only once, not multiple times.
- We will always try to move to a date and time of your choosing, however, if that is not available then we will move to the nearest available option.
- To move your date or cancel your tickets, please call our office on 01332 673924. Do not message us on social media regarding moving your booking.
- The Flexi Pass is a £1 non-refundable charge
Ice Cream Getaways- Terms and Conditions 2021
1 POLICY INFORMATION
- 1.1 This is the policy of Ice Cream Getaways
- 1.2 This policy is available on our website and available at time of booking. If you have any queries about the policy please contact us.
- 1.3 This policy may be updated and/or amended at any time by Bluebell Dairy. The most recent edition will be on display on our website.
2 YOUR BOOKING
- 2.1 Maximum stay is 2 nights.
- 2.2 Ice Cream Getaways are a FAMILY ONLY EVENT. Adults must be accompanied by at least 1 child. As a family only event we encourage responsible drinking, no alcohol is to be brought on site but you can purchase alcohol from our licensed bar.
- 2.3 Your booking is only valid for the date and times stated on your booking.
- 2.4 Your booking includes out of hour access to the play facilities in the evening and children are to be supervised by a responsible adult aged 18 or over.
- 2. Cancellations and Refunds
- 2.2.1 No refund will be given if cancellation is made 14 days or less from when your holiday commences. The booking will be lost.
- 2.2.2 Cancellations made before 14 days from when your holiday commences will receive a 50% refund unless we can move your booking for you to another date.
- 2.2.3 No refund can be made if you leave prior to your departure date.
- 2.2.4 In the circumstance where we advise that the booking is cancelled, an alternative stay will be offered or a refund will be given.
- 2.3 A responsible adult (18 years or over) must accompany and supervise children at all times (in the Campsite and Farm Park). Bookings cannot be made by persons under 18 years.
- 2.4 Check in time is no earlier than 1pm on your arrival day and check out time is no later than 3pm on the day of your leave.
- 2.5 Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to change pitch/accommodation allocation at any time. We will accommodate any requests to the best of our ability.
- 2.6 Bluebell Dairy accepts bookings on the understanding that you provide correct information at the time of booking. If information is deemed incorrect when you arrive on site, Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to refuse the booking if it cannot be accommodated.
- 2.7 When you are placing your booking, we ask you to provide: –
- 2.7.1 The name of the person who will be identified by us as the ‘group leader’ and who will be our point of contact for your party during the stay
- 2.7.2 Any requirements for disabled guests so that we can discuss these with you prior to your stay to check for availability and that the site can meet both your needs and expectations.
- 2.7.3 Any other information that you think we will need to take into account in your booking.
- 2.7.4 The number of adults, children and dogs staying on the pitch.
3 YOUR HOLIDAY
- 3.1 Your holiday is priced to include access to the Bluebell Dairy facilities when we are allowed to open them complying with government restrictions. Within your check-in and check-out times.
- 3.2 Please do not leave your tent unoccupied overnight during your stay without first informing a member of our team and leaving your contact details. We take no responsibility for any thefts or loss of equipment.
- 3.3 Please ask for assistance or during night time, contact the emergency number immediately when calling out the emergency services.
- 3.4 No smoking is permitted in any areas of the campsite or Park.
- 3.5 Bluebell Dairy reserves the right to pursue any costs caused by damage by you or your party during your stay.
4 THE WELCOME AND CHECK IN
- 4.1 Pitches/accommodation will usually be held until 6.00pm on the day of arrival. Where a booking is not taken up by this time it will be considered cancelled, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Campsite Team.
- 4.2 On arrival, customers should check-in at the main Park’s Admissions , unless arriving after 6pm in which instance, you will need to call the contact number provided. Check-in should take place no later than 8pm.
- 4.3 In the interests of security, day visitors are not permitted to drive or park on the Campsite.
- 4.4 Please familiarise yourself with the site’s fire regulations, firefighting equipment location and emergency procedures as soon as you arrive on site.
- 5.1 One vehicle is permitted per pitch– any additional cars may use the Farm Parks’s car park free of charge.
- 5.2 Vehicles must be parked fully within the confines of the marked pitch and where our team have advised, they must not obstruct the adjoining vehicle access.
- 5.3 Only 1 tent allowed per pitch. No motorhomes or caravans are permitted. If you arrive with a caravan or motorhome then you will not be able to camp with us. A refund will not be given in this circumstance.
- 5.4 All units including gazebos must fit within the confines of your marked pitch and adhere to the required spacing and fire regulations. If this cannot be achieved, you may need to purchase an additional pitch (if available). Our pitches are approximately 10m x 10m, details can be found on our website.
- 5.5 All loose equipment needs to be stored within the confines of your unit.
6 Fire Safety
- 6.1 Guests are not permitted to make or light a fire anywhere at Bluebell Dairy unless they have a fire pit provided by us.
- 6.2 Guests are not permitted to bring your own fire pit, log burners, wood burning stoves, fireworks or Chinese lanterns at any time.
- 6.3 Free standing barbeques are permitted. They must be purpose built and portable, standing clear of the ground. There must be no possibility of damage to the ground. Only gas or charcoal barbeques should be used.
- 6.4 Charcoal barbeques should not be used for burning wood or rubbish, you will be asked to extinguish should this be the case.
- 7.1 Dogs are permitted entrance into the Bluebell Dairy site, BUT MUST BE ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
- 7.2 We ask that you bring no more than two dogs with you for your stay. If you wish to bring any more than this, please contact us in advance to discuss your requirements.
- 7.3 For the safety of our livestock, other dogs, and fellow visitors, we would ask you to follow a few simple rules:
- 7.3.1 Keep your dog on a lead – please keep your dog on a lead at all times. This will remove the risk of your dog chasing livestock which can prove fatal, especially in the case of sheep, or lead to heavily pregnant livestock suffering an abortion. It will also enable you to ensure you see and pick up any faeces your dog leaves behind.
- 7.3.2 Pick up after your dog – we supply free dog bags and have several bins located around the site. This will help to stop the spread of potential pathogens (parasites, bacteria and viruses) that may be harboured in dog faeces and potentially pose a threat to livestock, other dogs and even humans.
- 7.3.3 Vaccinate your dog – please ensure that your dog is up to date with its core vaccinations (canine distemper virus, canine hepatitis, canine parvovirus and leptospirosis). We would also recommend that you have your dog vaccinated against kennel cough.
- 7.3.4 Worm your dog – please ensure that you have wormed your dog with a broad-spectrum wormer that contains praziquantel (eg Drontal Plus or Milbemax) to treat tapeworms a maximum of 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. This will help to ensure that your dog does not pass tapeworms on to Bluebell Dairy’s livestock which can result in disease, or in some circumstances, death in the affected livestock. Your veterinary surgeon will be happy to discuss your dog’s worming requirements with you.
- 7.3.5 Keep your dog safe – please ensure your dog is not left alone on the site for any length of time. This will remove the risk of your dog becoming anxious, barking, whining or being affected by changing temperatures and weather conditions. We will contact the RSPCA and seek permission to force entry into your car, tent or caravan if we have any concerns about the welfare of an unattended animal.
- 8.1 Ball games, frisbee, cricket and any games that may interfere with the enjoyment of others are discouraged in the vicinity of pitches.
- 8.2 Parents/Guardians will be responsible for their children at all times. Young children must be accompanied to the toilet facilities at all times. Children must not play in or around the toilet facilities.
- 8.3 As with all visitors, children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied and supervised whilst visiting Bluebell Dairy.
- 8.4 As we are a rural family site, we ask that noise and lighting should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- 8.5 Our Campsite Team may contact you at any time during your stay to advise of any activity, obstruction or behaviour which has been brought to their attention and may be adversely affecting the enjoyment of the site by other guests. We ask that you co-operate with their requests in this regard.
- 8.6 Generators are not permitted on site.
- 8.7 Under no circumstance should you enter an animals paddock or enter animal areas whilst they are closed.
- 9.1 Vehicle movement on site is discouraged between 10am – 5pm
- 9.2 Vehicle drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists are required to adhere to the site’s 5mph speed limit and follow any directional systems in place.
- 9.3 All cycles should have appropriate lighting if used at a time when it should be required.
- 9.4 Drivers of vehicles, including motorcycles, must hold a full and current driving licence.
- 9.5 During the hours of 10am-5pm you may leave your car in our main car park should you need to leave the site. The gates to main campsite will be open 7am-10am and 5pm-10pm.
10 WASTE MANAGEMENT
- 10.1 Rubbish points are located on site and should be used appropriately.
- 10.2 You are expected to keep your pitch clean of rubbish and all rubbish should be disposed of when you leave.
11 POLICY COMPLIANCE
11.1 We ask all guests to comply with our policy. If you or your party do not comply with the policy, we may ask you to leave the site.
11.2 Please consider other users of the site and we ask that all members of your party and any guests conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the health and safety of themselves and others.
11.3 The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being asked to leave the site by a member of our team
- 11.4 Our team use a 3-step approach in situations where there are any issues conflicting with the policy detailed in these Terms and Conditions:
11.4.1 The 3 Step Approach:
- One of our friendly team will come and advise you of their concern, explain our rules and our reasoning for it, and make clear the behaviour or actions required from you to resolve the issue.
- In the instance that the required behaviour is not followed, our team member will visit again and advise that we have previously discussed our concerns with you, and give you the opportunity to ask further questions or clarify the actions required. At this stage we will remind you of our 3-step approach and that we may need to ask you to leave the site if the issue continues.
- At this stage, we have already spoken to you twice about this issue, with clear actions required, and have advised of the consequences of not complying with our terms and conditions. You will be advised of your need to depart your pitch at the next suitable time and you will not receive a refund for your remaining stay. We hope in all instances that we are able to resolve the issues at stage 1 or 2.
- 12.1 Bluebell Dairy will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of the guest, including but not limited to, personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles.
- 12.2 Bluebell Dairy’s responsibility and financial liability (excluding any liability for death or personal injury due to negligence) shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation, booked in good faith, not being available owing to exceptional weather conditions, flood or fire, or such other cause beyond their control.
13 DATA PROTECTION
- 13.1 The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Bluebell Dairy. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know.
14 COVID 19:
- 1 The below information is based on the government rulings at the time of publishing. If any rulings change then we will inform you.
- 2 Only 1 family to be booked per pitch
- 3 A maxium of 6 people per booking
- 4 Your pitch includes a 1 metre social distancing area between the next pitch. Please do not pitch yourself in this area
- 5 We are working on a reduced amount of pitches to allow plenty of room for guests
- 6 Our site will have 1 way systems in place that you will be expected to follow
- 7 Regular cleaning sessions will be taking place throughout the day
- 8 Hand sanitiser points will be available across the site
- 9 By booking an Ice Cream Getaway you are agreeing to follow all social distancing measures on site.
- If you are displaying symptoms or self isolating you must not visit our site. You must contact the office on 01332 673924 and inform us. In this event, vouchers will be offered to the same value.
- On site we are operating on a card payments and contactless basis only.
Bluebell Dairy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bluebell Dairy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/17.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Contact Us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to via email:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our above address or e-mail us at email@example.com
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.